In the last post, we looked at our unity. We are the body of Christ, and should be acting as if we are. In this post, we will look with greater detail at what this means. For those of you who have not read Friday’s post, simply click here. In that post, we discussed how we are the body of Christ, and looked at the song We Are The Body by Casting Crowns.
In this song, five questions are asked, and these are 5 things Christians should be doing:
- Why aren’t His arms reaching?
- Why aren’t His hands healing?
- Why aren’t His words teaching?
- Why aren’t His feet going?
- Why is His love not showing?
1) Why aren’t His arms reaching?
Jesus was constantly reaching out to people. Whether they were injured, covered in sin, or self-righteous, He always reached out to help them...Read More